[Tanx] [External] Re: Transalp Fall rally dates

Tyler Yandow openroad55 at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jul 20 07:07:09 PDT 2020

As of today, Hampshire County, MA is listed as a “green” county by the State of Vermont. This means I can visit this county without being required to quarantine for 14 days upon my return to VT.  That, as we all know, is subject to change.  However if Hampshire is changed to yellow or red, I will not be able to come because I cannot do my job from home and cannot afford to not be paid for two weeks.

Tyler Yandow