[Tanx] [External] TA Problem. Please assist

Burr, John H Collins john.burr at collins.com
Wed Jun 17 11:14:48 PDT 2020

Could there be something in your tank that is blocking the flow, when flow stops the object moves away from the flow and fuel starts again, until fuel start flowing or due to movement covers flow again. Should be an easy check, remove tank and drain through fill cap hole into a clean container. Look for floaters or sinkers.