[Tanx] [External] TA Problem. Please assist

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:30:38 PDT 2020

Sounds like the vacuum to the fuel valve. I had this same thing happen.  It
was a simple fix. It actually happened en route to the Suffield TA rally.
If you haven't replaced that hose I'd bet actual dollars to doughnuts that
this is it.

I'd say also it could be a float stuck in the high position so the bowl
doesn't fill valve gets stuck kind of closed, in which case my Rx would be
simply to ride it and/or whack the float bowls with a screwdriver or
something. Run premium or Seafoam if you want but really the cure for a
stuck fuel valve is to ride the bike. Vibration and flow will free it up.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:24 PM Hermann Kasper via Tanx <
tanx at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:

> Hi--
>
> my first step would be to try a generous amount of "SEAFOAM" in the fuel .
> (Walmart has it at a decent price)
>
> Herm

Adam Novitt