[Tanx] [External] Transalp Fall rally dates

Burr, John H Collins john.burr at collins.com
Fri Jun 26 09:48:37 PDT 2020

Right now all those dates work for me.
John

From: Tanx [mailto:tanx-bounces at lists.micapeak.com] On Behalf Of Adam N. via Tanx
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:40 PM
To: Transalp and NX discussion list <tanx at lists.micapeak.com>; Paul Provost <Themuselodge at yahoo.com>; Sam Stoney <s.stoney at gmail.com>; Ken Condon <ken at ridinginthezone.com>; Shields John <jjshields01 at cox.net>
Cc: Adam N. <taxonomy at gmail.com>
Subject: [External] [Tanx] Transalp Fall rally dates

Hi everyone,

I am willing to host the fall TA rally.  I think the route will be even better, and Sunday can be crazier if that is the wish of the people.

The rally will be sometime between September 12th and October 18th.

Those wanting to attend should send me dates they cannot make it. People not wanting or not bale to attend should not reply.

--
Adam Novitt