[Tanx] shocking news

evansmsf at aol.com evansmsf at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 10:27:39 PDT 2021

Amazon
$16.95, 11 remaining

   - Reproduction stock air filter for the Honda XL600V Transalp. Air filters should be replaced if dirty or damaged. This new air filter is a great price and quality.
   - Replaces Honda part number: 17230-MM9-000
   - Fits Honda XL600V Transalp - 1989-1990

https://www.amazon.com/Stock-Air-Filter-Element-17230-MM9-000/dp/B07PYDJ3K3