[Tanx] 1999 rally

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Mon Jan 18 18:52:03 PST 2021

I only waited 6 years to find mine. They are relatively rare.

Barber Vintage Days is a good place to start. There was a very nice RD04
there as well but divorce lawyers are so expensive. I bring my bikes home
one at a time.

ADVRider is a good place to look and post a 'wanted' notice -
https://advrider.com/f/forums/bikes.52/

J.

[image: P8160005.JPG]