[Tanx] [VJMC] electrical repair part

Bill Johnston bjohnston4 at cogeco.ca
Fri Mar 19 08:40:18 PDT 2021

Thanks for the posting.  I have seen the connectors advertised quite a
bit and found it intriguing.   This is the first time I have seen a
comment from anyone using them.  It sounds like a good thing to have
around the shop.  Most crimp connectors have opaque heat shrink.
Solderseal lets you do a visual on the completed connection.

Bill