funny vid

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu May 13 05:48:41 PDT 2010

February I was in Tucson AZ at a gun show.  The guy entering the show ahead
of me had a Smith& Wesson revolver in a western holster slung over his
shoulder and a small automatic pistol in his back pocket.  They stopped me
and made me turf my bottle of water before I went in.  I guess they were
afraid I'd go postal and drown someone.

Jim