Right Hand Heat Guard

LeBlanc, DanielJ Daniel.LeBlanc at bellaliant.ca
Tue Mar 17 12:22:52 PDT 2015

Hi All.

If this component is ABS (and I think that it is), you can plastic weld it with nothing more than a $10 soldering iron (45W).  Heat the iron up, "tack" the two pieces together temporarily, then "V" out an inch and blend the plastic of the two pieces together over that inch.  Continue until done.  Turn it over and repeat the same process on the other side to ensure complete penetration.   If additional material is required, a piece of ABS pipe can provide what is required.

:-)

Daniel J. LeBlanc, P.Eng., MBA, DTME | Senior Network Architect | Bell Canada
One Brunswick Square | Saint John, NB | E2L 4K2
t: 506 694-2350 | c: 506 333-3583 | f: 506 694-2525
e: daniel.leblanc at bellaliant.ca

This email, and any attached files, may contain confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). Inappropriate distribution, use or copying of confidential information is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.