[BaseCamp] does BC adjust lat/lon for a moved waypoint?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:35:35 PDT 2015

Hi

I used the Find Coordinates to have BC place a waypoint on a map.  That's
where I parked.  The statue was actually a bit off the road.  So I enlisted
the Move Point icon to slide the BC waypoint marker off the road a bit to
where the bonus actually is.  Then I noticed the latitude and longitude
info in the BC waypoint properties box remained the same as before I moved
it.    Does BC not adjust the lat and lon when you move a point?  What did
I do wrong?   Is my only alternative to enlist Google Earth to give me the
actual lat/lon and then manually type that into the BC waypoint properties
box?  (I always thought BC automatically adjusted the latitude and
longitude if you moved a waypoint.)

Thanks, Joe Y
western PA