[BaseCamp] does BC adjust lat/lon for a moved waypoint?

Jerry White jerry.white at riverbed.com
Mon Apr 20 15:22:10 PDT 2015

Joe,

I just did a test, and the coordinates changed with the waypoint.

1. Using the New Waypoint tool (flag), drop a waypoint on the map. Open the waypoint, copy the coordinates into notepad.
2. Right click on the new waypoint, select Move
3. Drag it to the next state over. Open the waypoint, compare the new coordinates to the saved ones. They were different.

Maybe you are moving the waypoint a different way?