[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 09:26:52 PST 2015

Stephen, I remember seeing that when I installed it on my first computer but
it didn't register that I should deal with that question at that time.  I
was going to consider it a success if I got it on one computer without an
act of congress!  Somehow I pushed the right buttons and got past the part
where it wanted me to go to thru the process of giving them a new email
address and they sending me a new Lic Key.  I was able to use the same email
address and Lic Key!

Carroll