[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Giel Kerkhof kerkhof.m.j at skynet.be
Mon Feb 2 07:05:56 PST 2015

Hi Maura

Tried to log in there some 10 times today keep gettin this back.....not
working over here!

Logo| Maps and Earth Enterprise
Google Earth Pro Account Self-Service StartAssign a UsernameTransfer a
KeyAccount InfoDownload Earth Pro
Uncompleted License Key request

Error! Your sign up can not be completed due to We're sorry. We are
experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.. You can try
re-registering the product with an alternative email address. For other
issues with Log In, please refer to our Login Help page Happy travels,
Google Earth Team

In case you have not downloaded and installed Google Earth Pro, you may
download it from here:

Download Google Earth Pro for Windows or Mac

Want to get started with some interesting locations fellow Google Earth
users have found? Check out our Google Earth Community Bulletin Board

Return to Support Portal Home