[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Chris Ogden cpogden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:49:24 PST 2015

Giel,

I had this problem too trying to use my Hotmail email. As soon as I tried another email, my Gmail account, it worked first time. Coincidence?

Chris

—
Sent from Mailbox

On Monday, Feb 2, 2015 at 7:06 AM, Giel Kerkhof <kerkhof.m.j at skynet.be>, wrote:
Hi Maura

Tried to log in there some 10 times today keep gettin this back.....not

working over here!

Logo| Maps and Earth Enterprise

Google Earth Pro Account Self-Service StartAssign a UsernameTransfer a

KeyAccount InfoDownload Earth Pro

Uncompleted License Key request

Error! Your sign up can not be completed due to We're sorry. We are

experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.. You can try

re-registering the product with an alternative email address. For other

issues with Log In, please refer to our Login Help page Happy travels,

Google Earth Team

In case you have not downloaded and installed Google Earth Pro, you may

download it from here:

Download Google Earth Pro for Windows or Mac

Want to get started with some interesting locations fellow Google Earth

users have found? Check out our Google Earth Community Bulletin Board

Return to Support Portal Home