[BaseCamp] Webinar recording - bad news

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:56:12 PST 2015

Just my 2 cents, people worry too much about shaping points. So what if
some points are announced and some not? I get lonely out there on the long
miles , I like Ms Garmin talking to me sometimes. But then manybe I am just
too lazy to fine tune my routes :)

I hope those who really like shaping points can share their take on them.

1. Make your route with via points, (regular waypoints) then change them to
shaping points by opening them and selecting that option
2. Use the insert tool ('rubber band' tool back in mapsource)

Maura
in
Vancouver, Canada