[BaseCamp] How many waypoints are on my list?

John Zabelle sarhog44 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 16:02:09 PST 2015

I have a list (several actually), and on that list I have several waypoints.  I cannot find anywhere that tells me how many waypoints are on a particular list?  Can anyone answer this for me?  I'm on a MacBook, but I welcome windows answers as well!
Also, if someone could reply, either to the list, or to me personally, because I don't think all my emails are getting through to the list.

Thanks,
John Zabelle (on a MacBook)
Sent from my iPad