[BaseCamp] How many waypoints are on my list?

Jerry White jerry.white at riverbed.com
Mon Feb 2 16:42:19 PST 2015

On the left side of the screen, underneath the window that shows all the items in your list, are a series of small icons. It's on the very bottom left underneath the word Search. Next to each small icon is a number. Mouse over them to find out what they mean.

This is a great example of how most of what we know about Basecamp came from merely being observant to all the details. The answer was there all along, we just never noticed it. This is not a dig at John, just a general observation. The answers are there, we usually don't see them. For example, I had never even noticed that Search box down there. I always use the one on the top right.

Jerry