[BaseCamp] Selecting Features to be Displayed...?

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 16:09:31 PST 2015

I was all excited thinking it was going to be a simple fix with nothing to
do except follow some easy instructions....!
It didn't work for me......   :>(

I tried what you suggested,  I made sure I had only MY COLLECTION
highlighted.  I went into 'COMMUNITY' and changed my selection from post
office to border crossings.  I closed everything making sure I did it the
correct way.  Then I did the operation again opening 'COMMUNITY' thinking
that border crossings would be selected,  it wasn't,  it had reverted back
to post office.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.....I don't know,  I only
know one way to make it change correctly each time and I doubt the
programmers intended to program it that way!!

Carroll