[BaseCamp] Selecting Features to be Displayed...?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:04:36 PST 2015

OK, I tried the ""trick" that Carroll mentioned.  And per Maura's
instructions, I made sure I had one obscure List highlighted.  I unclicked
almost everything and then looked at the map.  It worked.  But then I went
into other Lists that I have saved and now every one of those Lists has the
same checked and unchecked boxes that the one obscure List I was working on
had.  In otherwords, that one action changed the displayed icons for every
List in My Collection.   Hmmmmm.