[BaseCamp] Selecting Features to be Displayed...?

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 19:47:45 PST 2015

It would not surprise me if what you are experiencing may be the way the
function is supposed to work.....and again,  I am probably wrong.  For sure
I have never read or seen any data that would make be believe you can assign
different views for each list or folder ( but I don't remember everything I
read either).  If it does work this way,  that would be great so if someone
doesn't come forth with more info,  I will do some more testing tomorrow.
Thinking about different views for each list,  there is a good argument for
the program to work this way.  Right now I am thinking there may be a bug in
this function.

Carroll

POIs.