[BaseCamp] Proximity Colors

James McKinna housedr.rx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:56:30 PST 2015

Following this with interest.  Is it possible to set a geo fence that announces on the GPS?  I have searched for this but only found reference to this on a hunter specific unit Garmin sells.  It would seem to be an easy feature to integrate with the proximity settings.  I admit I have not tried the proximity settings to see if they transfer to the GPS. Too cold outside!  6 degrees this morning.

Thanks, Jim