[BaseCamp] Proximity Colors

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:50:29 PST 2015

Jim,

Your 665 will alert on waypoints that are in the current active route
only. I'm talking about the proximity alert on POIs (speed camera use
case.) The proximity alert will alert when you are near the POI, regardless
of whether it's in a route, or even if you're not running a route at all.
That's what Tim said he does with rally bonuses, so he knows he's near one
even if it's not in the plan.

Jerry