[BaseCamp] Proximity Colors

James McKinna housedr.rx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:40:16 PST 2015

Thanks Jerry!  Appreciate this.

You also wrote "The Zumo alerts on POIs only, not waypoints  or shaping points."  Unless I misunderstand what you mean, my 665 alerts, at least on waypoints, by default unless I turn that off in BaseCamp.  As I think about this it gives me an audio alert.  You mean the screen alert as happens when I approach a speed camera POI?  Thanks again.  Off to practice when I get home.