[BaseCamp] List traffic (or lack thereof)

Joel Tolbert jjoeltolbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:20:14 PST 2015

I'm watching top gear and I believe they just found their 4th host.  "I am
kinda busy so I did not open it, but then a colleague at work points out
that I have not opened the parcel, she is curious why I would buy something
and not open it"

Motorcycle content:  You made more than the index.  Check out the graphic
on the briefcase on the cover art.

Bloody brilliant.

--Joel