[BaseCamp] If you want to test your Webex setup early

crasmussen at carolina.rr.com crasmussen at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 22:51:48 PST 2015

Jerry,

I asked this earlier but I haven't seen a clear answer:
Please confirm, there is nothing I need to download to my computer.  The software is Host driven simular to loging into a tech support place where they "grab" your screen.

I've gone to the link and get an error message which, from what I've read will "go away" tomorrow when you go live (at 7AM PST 10AM EST) for setup and familiarization and then for the actual presentation  (at 9AM PST Noon EST)

Thanks for the patience with this NOOB

Chris