[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 18:17:50 PST 2015

Chris,

While I'm on a PC, I had sort of a similar experience.  I first had to
quit Google Earth and then start Google Earth Pro.  It then prompted me
to log in with my user name and password.  The icon in my tray now shows
the Google Earth icon along with the word PRO at the bottom.  I, too, am
on version 7.1.2.2041.

Tim

On 1/31/2015 6:02 PM, Chris Ogden wrote:
> How do you know if you have the Pro version? I followed the link, got a
> license key (emailed from google) and downloaded the program, but it never
> asked for the key. Version is 7.1.2.2041.
>
> The file I downloaded was "googleearth-chrome-bundle-intel.dmg.download",
> as I'm on a Mac, which it says is supported.
>
> Chris
>
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 11:34 AM, -=maura=- <moteramaura at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Link mentioned in webinar for Google Earth Pro, now free.
>> Data in my neighbourhood is very recent.
>>
>> http://google-latlong.blogspot.ca/2015/01/google-
>> earth-pro-is-now-free.html
>>
>> Maura

Tim Bowman