[BaseCamp] getting Lat and Lon from GEP to BC

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 14:46:08 PDT 2015

Also in hand grenades . . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Basecamp [mailto:basecamp-bounces at micapeak.com] On Behalf Of saddle
sore
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:15 PM
To: BaseCamp
Subject: Re: [BaseCamp] getting Lat and Lon from GEP to BC

Tim
I agree that usually close to the exact lat lon is good enough, but as I
visit some of these memorial sites, there are multiple memorials next to
each other.  So, being exact helps me to specify the particular memorial
that I want to nominate.  So, as they say, close only counts in a game of
horseshoes.
See ya on the road,  Joe