[BaseCamp] Turns List Page on ZUMO 590

Jim Puckett j.c.puckett at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:08:02 PDT 2015

I documented much more significant programming errors on my zumo 590 a year
ago.  Garmin sent me a new one a couple of thousand Serial Numbers
downstream.  That only proved that the programming errors were 100%
reproducible across two 590's manufactured maybe a month or two apart.

I demanded my money back and Garmin / Amazon ultimately honored my demand
even though I kept and used the second 590 for 4 months.  I ran it side by
side with my BMW Nav 5 and my nuvi 2797.

No more zumo 590 for me ... ever !!!

Jim Puckett
Midland MI and Jackson MO