[BaseCamp] Trip Log clearing

Greg Horodeck greghoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:26:37 PDT 2015

I don't have a 550 but have other Garmin units.

If your device has MTP capability, then you should be able to get to the
Tracking log files directly. MTP capability means that your device will
appear to your computer as a remote storage device, like a flash drive.

If this is the case, look in the GPX folder for the historical track log
files. There should be a large one which has a lot of history. You can just
import these files into Basecamp and they will create a new Folder with your
data.

Greg