[BaseCamp] BC and Google Earth Pro

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:39:29 PDT 2015

I'm trying to view a BC route on Google Earth Pro.  I have the waypoints
and the route all selected/highlighted, as well as in their very own List.
I go to View>Google Earth>Selected Items.  A pop up window says "This
feature requires Google Earth to be installed and running.  Please launch
Google Earth and then try again."  Um, I already have Google Earth Pro
running in the background.  Is there an issue with BC and Google Earth
Pro?  Do I need to specifically be using Google Earth rather than Google
Earth Pro?   I've tried viewing just the route selected.  I've tried
viewing the route and the waypoints selected.  I've tried viewing the List
(rather than Selected Items).  Each time BC says I need to launch Google
Earth.   I'm not sure why BC isn't seeing GEP is launched and running
already. Help.

Joe Y.
western PA