[BaseCamp] Adding a waypoint to a route

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Tue Apr 19 09:22:47 PDT 2016

Having a hell of a time adding custom waypoints to a route without knowing the name of the waypoint, opening the route, figuring out where to put it, and clicking the green arrow.  What I want to be able to do is to be viewing the route on the map, pick a waypoint, and add it to a route (for example Right-Click > Add to Route).  Occasionally I will see that option in the right-click menu but when I select it I get an error something to the effect, "You must have a route selected".  When I have a route selected, I never get that option.

Failing that, is there a way to rubberband a route like there is in Mapsource?

--
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.