[BaseCamp] Adding a waypoint to a route

John O. Cooper johnocooper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:44:10 PDT 2016

yes yes, click and drag...hold ALT key and it is sort of a rubberband
thing.  I am not a Mapsource user so I do not know how it compares to
Mapsource.

I add way points to routes routinely.    I could show you a screen cap
video but they get all weird if you show pictures of anything in this
list.  Maybe a facsimile is a better idea :)

ᐧ

John Cooper