[BaseCamp] Adding a waypoint to a route

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:20:39 PDT 2016

No attachments permitted on this list. If you wish to illustrate something,
please use an external link. Text baby, text.

In BC nearly every operation has multiple ways of doing things. As I am
currently experimenting with tablet use, no keyboard, I  using the tools
rather than the keyboard shortcuts.

Maura