[BaseCamp] Can I Copy/Paste Route "Properties" ?

Joel Tolbert jjoeltolbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:39:40 PST 2016

I wanted this as well but couldn't figure it out within bascamp other than
screen shots.  Unfortunately, the times and distances are not in the
basecamp gpx file all the time either.  It would have been an easy" upload
your gpx then download your pdf" it it were.

It can be done if an arrival and/or departure time is manually set on each
waypoint in basecamp but I rarely, if ever, do that for normal stops so I
never bothered to build it.  If people actually do that I could put
something together at lunch to do this.

--Joel