[BaseCamp] Can I Copy/Paste Route "Properties" ?

Troy Martin qikslvr1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:51:34 PST 2016

How do you laminate the list when you're on the clock at a rally like Butt
Lite or IBR?

What I've been doing is I actually have sheets that I created ahead of time
that fit into the map pocket on my tank bag. They have a blank table with
columns for code, time, and notes, and are laminated. Once I figure out my
route, I use a sharpie to write the information for that leg, day, section,
whatever, in the table and stick it in the tank bag. I carry alcohol pads
with me to clean the sharpie off and reuse it on the next leg.

It works great, but it's a little time consuming.