[BaseCamp] Can I Copy/Paste Route "Properties" ?

Connacher, Billy Billy.Connacher at cdk.com
Thu Feb 11 06:12:50 PST 2016

Being able to copy this info from Basecamp to a printable document would be great.  I currently use an Excel template that I update with the Basecamp info which I print and  put in the tank bag.  I have only done that for "not on the clock" rallies.  Not sure what I will do for BL8 this summer.  I may have to steal the pre-printed/laminated sheet/dry-erase marker idea.