[BaseCamp] Can I Copy/Paste Route "Properties" ?

Troy Martin qikslvr1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:17:14 PST 2016

If you do, don't use a dry-erase marker. I use a sharpie so the text
doesn't wash off in the rain and doesn't rub off bouncing around in the
tank bag. I never tested it. But I suspect dry erase won't last long in
rally conditions. Sharpie wears off a little too, but it's good enough for
a couple of days.