[BaseCamp] symbol priorities for stacked waypoints

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Wed Feb 24 07:00:25 PST 2016

Sorry Steve, I can't understand why you can't get it to work.  I just
stacked three waypoints (EurekaNV, EurekaNV1, Eureka2) on top of each other
and put them in my waypoints LIST FOLDER, LIST (BTW, I have over 3,000
waypoints) and then added EUREKANV1 to an existing route that was built with
shaping points only.  I looked at the route on the map and EurekaNV1 was the
only waypoint on the US map and it was the only waypoint in the Properties
window.  Now where am I going wrong (quoting Bill O'Reilly)....haha

Carroll Walker
Lake Forest, CA