[BaseCamp] input of coordinates

Daniel Dyer danieldyer2008 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:13:24 PST 2016

How would I convert it to decimal,  They where given to me in a certain
format....When I was doing this for Tour of Honor I just copied and pasted
the GPS coor right to the waypoint....But for this set of of coordinates
Basecamp doesn't like the format or something...Maybe im not explaining it
right...More than a little frustrated...

Dan