[BaseCamp] input of coordinates

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:28:17 PST 2016

one of my favorite bookmarks for converting lat/lon is:
http://www.directionsmag.com/site/latlong-converter/
You'll need to do one then the other (lat first or lon first) but I don't
mind. Fill out the version you have and it converts to the other at the
push of a button.

I don't recall having issues with various formats in BC though.  Use FIND
(upper tool bar) then LOCATE COORDINATES.  Paste the lat and lon into the
box and click on RECENTER.  If it goes to the place you want, click CREATE
WAYPOINT.