[BaseCamp] delete waypoint - revert to default map

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:34:12 PST 2016

Thank you all for the information.  In my process, the new-temporary
waypoint was always at the top of the list -- based on how I have things
sorted.  Deleting it would then make #2 waypoint the focus of the map, per
your findings.  In my case though, that waypoint could have been visible on
a map of much larger scale than 1" = 50 miles.  It is zooming out
significantly further than needed to simply display the next waypoint.  My
next waypoint is in Pittsburgh, and what I am creating and deleting is all
within a 60 mile radius of Pittsburgh.  But when BC zooms out after the
temp waypoint is deleted I suddenly have map coverage that runs from
Columbus to Philly.
Thanks, I appreciate your help in trying to figure it out.