[BaseCamp] unpaved roads

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 21:03:44 PDT 2016

Are you using a Motorcycle profile?  If so, try using an Automobile profile.
The routing algorithm may also be using the shortest distance.  Change it to
the fastest.    It does route me on gravel for me occasionally, but here's
where local knowledge can help.  In unknown territory, we're had. . .

Tim