[BaseCamp] waypoint position (lat/lon)

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Sun May 15 06:38:03 PDT 2016

On May 15, 2016 7:57:26 AM CDT, Steve Bracken <twigg2324 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Bear in mind also that you can't have two waypoints in exactly the same
>place, it's a limitation of BaseCamp.
>
>If you try it, weird and wonderful things could happen with routing.

The BMR 2016 has a Zip Code bonus theme with 1000 bonus codes.  Each bonus code consists of 24 zip codes.  Each zip code is in three different bonus codes.  Each of those three bonus codes per zip code are given in the gpx file as the exact same location.  I have had neither weird nor wonderful things happen.  :-(

What kind of fun am I missing?

--
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.