[BaseCamp] waypoint position (lat/lon)

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:58:27 PDT 2016

Eric
the properties box is not working like that for me.  I wish it were.  I
have even gone so far as to close BaseCamp, wait, and then come back in.
The map shows the display where I dragged it, but when I open the
properties box the lat/lon position remains its original position and not
the dragged-to position.
Thanks, Joe