[BaseCamp] waypoint position (lat/lon)

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:17:10 PDT 2016

yes, they are being moved significantly enough to show new lat/lon, or,
well, should be showing new lat/lon.  Thanks for thinking it through though
to try to help me find the potential error/problem.  I've been over and
over this many times before posting, and I can't find my error, so that is
why I posted it asking for help.  Thanks.