[BaseCamp] Basecamp won't recalulate

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:22:42 PDT 2016

​Try changing the route profile to a different one in the drop-down. It
should auto-recalculate. Then change it back to what it was. If that's not
working maybe there is a setting in preferences. Also try the Optimize
button. That will hose your route royally, but then you can put it back the
way you like. ​