[BaseCamp] Basecamp won't recalulate

Gregg Lenentine gregg.lenentine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:36:51 PDT 2016

Chris:

If you have a route built, and you are using the insertion tool to add
bonus locations, Basecamp is automatically recalculating the route for you.
it is very quick because it just has to create a route between the waypoint
before, new waypoint, and the waypoint after. If that isn't your issue. do
what Jerry said. Usually making any changes to your profile cause BC to
automatically recalculate. Good luck.

Gregg