[BaseCamp] OpenStreetMaps

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 10:19:36 PDT 2016

I am needing a small section of OpenStreetMaps for Mexico that I can use in
conjunction with my Garmin Maps to route to an area about 60 miles south of
the Arizona border.  I am under the impression that these maps can be
downloaded from "OpenStreetMaps" plus I was told I could use
"http://www.javawa.nl/gmtk_en.html" to find these maps.

I can find what I think I need in OpenStreetMaps but it is a mystery how to
get them downloaded into my computer or into BaseCamp where I can use them.
What I need is a short telephone conversation with someone who can get me
started.

If someone is available to help me, please send me an email and I will
contact you with whatever contact information you may need.

Thanks,

Carroll Walker

Lake Forest, CA