[BaseCamp] Waypoint symbols

Eric Bray edb4378 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:39:55 PDT 2016

Roy,  here is one way.  Turn on the GPS.  Open up a waypoint.  Try and edit
the waypoint symbol.  Whatever choices are available as symbols are the
supported symbols.

When I did that with the Montana, it was very evident which symbols within
Basecamp would be displayed correctly on the GPS.

Eric Bray
Alexandria, VA