[BaseCamp] populating cells in the BC properties box

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:21:59 PST 2017

I have a large XLS spreadsheet containing columns for Latitude, Longitude,
Name, Street, City, etc..... pretty much matching what you'd see BaseCamp
has as cells in the Properties tab when you click on a bonus site and open
it.

To convert XLS to GPX, I am using GPSVisualizer. When I complete the
conversion, the only cells in the properties box in BaseCamp that contain
data are the Name, Display and Position.  The conversion seems to leave the
rest of the data behind.

How can I get some of my other XLS info into the BC properties cells (like
Street, Cit, State, Phone)?

Thanks,  Joe Y in western PA

Virus-free.
www.avg.com